Monday 3 August 2015

Kiss FM Haunted House Party 2014









It feels really strange to be writing about something that happened nearly a year ago, but after a very restless night, I came across lots of video footage that I forgot I even had, and after remembering what a great experience it was, I just had to share it! On Halloween last year, me and a couple of my friends took a trip down to London to attend a Halloween-inspired gig which featured lots of various artists like Example, Professor Green (who called me darling and held my hand *EEEK!*), Rizzle Kicks and Ella Eyre to name a few. It was an absolutely incredible night and was brilliant value for money at just £30 which enabled us to see about 20 different artists. 

We spend the day in London, strolling around, doing typical tourist things before sitting down for some lunch at a beautiful restaurant we found near the venue. We then began queuing at about 3pm, preparing ourselves for a long wait as the doors didn't open until 8pm. I am however very glad that we did this, because it meant that we got to be right at the front and just a meter away from the stage and all of the artists which was so amazing! They were all very interactive, and it made such a difference! Queuing early also gave us a chance to meet some new people who we ended up spending the rest of the night with as there was originally only three of us. They were all really nice people and I still keep in contact with them today. 

We also spent our time queuing making ourselves look more Halloween-esque. As we were spending the day in London, we didn't intend on going in full blown costume like some people did, and so instead I wore a Halloween themed dress covered in Skeletons and then got my friends to splatter me in fake blood before we went in. It actually did look like I had been hit over the head, and even pushed Professor Green to talking to me whilst he was on stage and commenting on my blood-splattered face.

Throughout the night, I filmed some of the acts, and I've never really looked through any of the footage until now! I decided to put all of the film into a single video, just to act as a little memory of a brilliant night! Hopefully, Kiss will do something similar for Halloween this year, and I will most certainly be buying tickets again!

What gigs have you been to?
What ones were your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment